Anyone have rockstar rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topspeed02

Reaction score
I had a set on my truck I also sell them in my shop. Your talking about Staar Wheels rockstaar brand right?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I get a truck/suv in the shop at least every other day with Rockstars. Played out around here. Are you looking for pics to see how it would look? If so, check out the gallery;I believe there are some people here with those wheels.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love them....I have always used KMC on my last two Yukon/Tahoes...they make some killer rims!

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there played out here in hawaii too. in my opinion they only look good on a lifted truck with some big meaty tires. they dont look right on a lowered truck with low profile tires, the rims look to beefy then.

empire88

Reaction score
I get a truck/suv in the shop at least every other day with Rockstars. Played out around here. Are you looking for pics to see how it would look? If so, check out the gallery;I believe there are some people here with those wheels.
I have yet to see a single pair locally, weird huh?
I love them....I have always used KMC on my last two Yukon/Tahoes...they make some killer rims!
that they do.
there played out here in hawaii too. in my opinion they only look good on a lifted truck with some big meaty tires. they dont look right on a lowered truck with low profile tires, the rims look to beefy then.
That's my plan, 20" rockstars with 38ish tires.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might do some 38s and black 24x12s on a dude's half ton next week, I'll post pics when I lift it.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I have yet to see a single pair locally, weird huh?
Really? You'd flip how many I see here everyday. I don't think they're bad looking at all, just "boring", but that's only because I see them all the time. I thought they were cool as $hit when they first came out. But imo, I think they look better with meaty off-road tires on a lifted truck, so you have the right idea going with 38s or similar.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen alot of them were I live, but on lifted trucks. I would love them if everybody didn't have them.