Anyone know what the new incentives will be on Oct1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesseasi

Reaction score
The current incentives are giving everyone GMS Pricing on all 2008 models and some of the 2009. (Excluding 2009 Yukon's).

Does anyone here have an inside track on what the new incentives will be on Oct 1?

Will they put any rebates, special financing, or GMS pricing on the 2009 Yukon Denali?

Any insight would be great. I really really want to get a 2009 but if they are not going to do anything for them next month maybe the best thing to do is pickup a 2008 right now.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, they're usually pretty secretive about that, even the sales manager i know claimed he didn't have any info until the day of when I got mine. The thing I don't like about employee pricing is that if there is a rebate instead, you can probably bargain down to a little below employee pricing, and then add the rebate too. Also, whatever the deal is you should be able to apply it to anything, Denali or otherwise.

jesseasi

Reaction score
Well in my situation I am GMS since my parents both work for GM. For years I have been able to take advantage of the GMS pricing and for the last 14 years I have bought a new GM vehicle every 2 years.

I am hoping that they add some kind of incentive to the 2009 Denali's - like zero percent or some kind of instant rebate.

I had my local dealer bring in the 2009 I want so it is just sitting there waiting for me to pull the trigger.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just realized you said excluding Yukons, that doesn't make much sense unless they want people to feel the illusion that driving a GMC is a privelege. But anyway so if you're getting employee pricing then yeah I guess it would make sense for you to see what else they come up with if you can compound the savings. You're gonna love the truck when you do get it though.

jesseasi

Reaction score
GMS excludes 2009 Yukons, XLs, Tahoes and Suburbans.

Right now this applies to the current promotion ending 9/30. I am asking if anyone knows what the new incentives will be on 10/1.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now this applies to the current promotion ending 9/30. I am asking if anyone knows what the new incentives will be on 10/1.

I know, but I was just correcting your first post in which you listed GMS for some 2009 vehicles "Excluding 2009 Yukons". This is the TahoeForum afterall. :D ;)

Also, like others have said, you will probably have a hard time trying to find out before Wednesday. But theres always the possibility that something could get leaked. I always keep a close eye on www.autoblog.com and www.jalopnik.com