Are you a Tahoe spotter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTS001

Reaction score
I see more white than anything, just saw 3 in less than 2 miles, 2 Tahoes and 1 Yukon. Has anyone seen any of the Steel Gray Metalic? Anyone here have that color? I saw it on a Yukon in a lot and liked it, looks horible on the website (as do all the colors).

I think white is quite common in "sunbelt" areas like San Diego, Miami etc.

When you say "Steel Gray Metallic", do you mean Silver Birch Metallic? That's nice, but Graystone is especially nice :thumbsup:

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe may not have the color choice, basically it is a dark gray and I think they call it something else on the Tahoe. The Yukon is what I am referring to. I really don't care for tan/brown/gold or any variation of those colors.

The graystone may be the same thing as the steel gray metalic or at least close, not sure.

JTS001

Reaction score
The Tahoe may not have the color choice, basically it is a dark gray and I think they call it something else on the Tahoe. The Yukon is what I am referring to. I really don't care for tan/brown/gold or any variation of those colors.

The graystone may be the same thing as the steel gray metalic or at least close, not sure.

Came across this chart:

http://www.automotive.com/2007/12/gmc/yukon/photos/colors.html

I think the Yukon's "Stealth Gray Metallic" must be what you saw....nice color

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those colors are better represented on that page than on GMs. Yea that is the color I am talking about.
CAB70GMS033A0803.jpg

texashoe

Reaction score
My tahoe was an LT1 w/ the only option this 'Special edition package' includes factory "z-71" style chrome grille, polished 20's, XM, Adj pedals, rear park assist, running boards, three person third row seat, dual zone auto a/c and side curtain airbags all for $1800. I think it something they just came out with because of demand for these options without stepping up to the LT2 trim level. The dealer had mine and two others that just came off the truck, it wasn't even on the lot yet it was still behind the fence with all the plastic on it. It says on the sticker "residency restrictions apply" so it may be Texas thing, we make em here you know! Oh btw, It's badass, I get stares everywhere I go. :D

JTS001

Reaction score
My tahoe was an LT1 w/ the only option this 'Special edition package' includes factory "z-71" style chrome grille, polished 20's, XM, Adj pedals, rear park assist, running boards, three person third row seat, dual zone auto a/c and side curtain airbags all for $1800. I think it something they just came out with because of demand for these options without stepping up to the LT2 trim level. The dealer had mine and two others that just came off the truck, it wasn't even on the lot yet it was still behind the fence with all the plastic on it. It says on the sticker "residency restrictions apply" so it may be Texas thing, we make em here you know! Oh btw, It's badass, I get stares everywhere I go. :D

I've never seen one...can you post some pics?

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen one...can you post some pics?

Just two mintues ago I just miss like 5 seconds of the Chevy commercial talking about the Tahoe "Special Edition"!!! :yesnod: So yes there are Special Edition :Chevy: