Are you a Tahoe spotter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are great trucks to look at and most of the time I get them confused :D They look so alike from the back

texashoe

Reaction score
Here in Houston it seems like in the last month the number of GMT 900 trucks I see on the road has exploded. I'm trying to do my part, I just brought home my baby, White 07 Tahoe 2WD LT1 w/ special edition package! I love this truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must post pics!! :yesnod:

Here in Houston it seems like in the last month the number of GMT 900 trucks I see on the road has exploded. I'm trying to do my part, I just brought home my baby, White 07 Tahoe 2WD LT1 w/ special edition package! I love this truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Welcome :Chevy:

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White 07 Tahoe 2WD LT1 w/ special edition package! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE said:
What's the special edition package? :confused2:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused2: Hmm you caught me off guard. Special Edition..... that's something new? Can you post some pictures or tell us what's included in the "Special Edition Package":cool:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
OK now that we a re all curious as to what is in the special package.
popc.gif

JTS001

Reaction score
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only guy who notices '07 Tahoes anywhere/anytime....I thought I had a problem:lol:

(actually I notice all 'Hoes....just really have a "thing" for the '07s)

Last edited:

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see more white than anything, just saw 3 in less than 2 miles, 2 Tahoes and 1 Yukon. Has anyone seen any of the Steel Gray Metalic? Anyone here have that color? I saw it on a Yukon in a lot and liked it, looks horible on the website (as do all the colors).