Autoride help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CityMoto

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am new here... if I am asking a question that has already been answered, sorry and please point me to that thread :)

I am having autoride issues with a 2005 Tahoe (4wd, 112k miles). I got this 3 weeks ago and there were no issues to begin with. There seems to be 1,000,000,000 different possible problems with this! I am getting code C0660 in history codes. There are no current codes. I got under it to look at the pump and it seems to be a new pump there. Is it possible that the previous owner replaced it and did not have it reflashed? I hate the thought of throwing every part at this thing. The chevy dealer says sometimes it is hard to nail down exactly which part is the problem.
If a reflash is not the solution, is it possible to eliminate the autoride system all together? Frankly I think I would prefer to lose this system all together if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!