b&m truck shifter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevelev666

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm in a bit of a pickle and I know my fellow gmt guys would have some answers, im having another issue with my column shifter. I've already replaced the shifter mechanism and now it's cracked again. Ive been looking at the b&m truck shifter that mounts onto the floor. Is any one else having ore have had issues/malfunctions of your column shifter mechanism? :help:

Ice98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard that one before, got any pictures?

kevelev666

Reaction score
CAM00691.jpg this is the shifter after it self destructed while shifting into park, I bought a new one and slapped it on there thinking PROBLEM SOLVED. This is definitely a design flaw:peace:

kevelev666

Reaction score
Alot of chevy tech's I talk to also agree about the shifter mechanism being flawed.

Ice98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy, what year is it? I have had it before (one my moms 96 burb) that it was parked on a hill with no ebrake, serious amount of force to get it out of park and still didn't shatter like that, looks like the hulk got to it lol

kevelev666

Reaction score
she is a 98, after this floor shifter install this little pickle will be a thing of the past. Ill do a write up on the shifter with pictures and foot notes.....:peace: