Backup Camera - Rear Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Liking the forum so far. I'm a new Tahoe owner, 2007 LTZ and we are really enjoying it. So...my issue is two-fold, but they are related. Backup camera did not work when we purchased the vehicle (they tried fixing, but couldn't so renegotiated price). After buying my kids also found out that the rear windows will roll down, but not up (I can roll up from master driver's switch). Now the related part is that both of these things have started working at random times and both together. I know there is a module under the passenger seat, but wouldn't think that would be connected to the windows and if it works intermittently it's most likely not that or the camera itself.

So I haven't done any digging yet, but my guess is that there is a plug or switch somewhere that these two things run off of and probably corroded or bad. Any ideas if there is a central wiring plug somewhere that I could check out. I have heard that these year Chevy's are known for getting plug corrosion throughout, but never knew if that was true or not.

TIA for any help or direction anybody can give me. Appreciate it. :happy160:

AWolf

Reaction score
Have you found anything out? My backup camera randomly works too..