Best Tahoe Video in the World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i spent alot of money on my integra. all jdm, couple engines, few turbo kits, etc. I liked playing with 2.3 turbo fords and building retarded fast sh*tbox 5.0 mustangs more tho lol.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha...well think about it..you can spend $8k-$10k and get your teggy into 12s-13s...

you can spend $400 and get a foxbody into 12s-13s hahaha..Those 5.0s are the easiest vehicles to give a stupid amount of power to for the least amount of money..which is why the KICK ASS at the strip lol

Whats the Nali running? You gotta get some footage of that too! well..its winter now so the tracks are closed arent they..?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stop being such a woman and have justin tune your yukon with a blower.

Preety woman, walkin down the street, Preety women. Kind I like ta meet.

Sorry to say, but the kon is going untouched. I dont want to risk a BB Tune on my warrenty. Factory is ok, But I got a 120k B2b to worry about. If they find any issues with my tranny or engine, they can and will search the PCM for a custom tune, or the missing data if a PCM is switched. Then void my warrenty and I loose the extra 2k. SO the BB tune is going to the quadrasteer, and yes, maybe after the holidays I will put a 4l80E and a blower in there. :cool2:

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want the quadrasteer in my truck!!

Do donuts in the Silverado with the QS and post those the videos lol...I wanna see that sh!t!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want the quadrasteer in my truck!!

Do donuts in the Silverado with the QS and post those the videos lol...I wanna see that sh!t!!!

LOL, sounds intresting. Now I gotta go buy a video camera, almost did a while ago, but never went out and got one.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a Hot video!!! I would have paid to see that. Wow!!

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh snap... that dude has some brass nutts in his draw's... i would not be getting crooked like that doing like 65+mph down a narrow icy road at night! Although it sure would be a blast... i want to see the video clip of when he face planted into that pylon!! OUCH

sick ride too, i am really fond of that front end without the bowtie... he needed to show a clip of his car parked on the side of the road... "rockin away"

"if the tahoe is rockin, dont come-a knockin"