Best Tire For A Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOGWILD

Reaction score
looking to get a new set of tires...I run goodyear EAGLE LS tires now size 275 55 20
and they suck!

I've been looking at the toyo st II's and the yokohama spec-x

I like the look of the toyos.... does any one have any thoughts on these tires

looking for a good looking all season high performance tire...which is better?

thanks

ANY OTHER TIRES? IN THE SPORT TRUCK AREA

u2nv

Reaction score
I dont know for sure but check out pirelli tires. was just reading consumer reports and I know they make some larger tire sizes michellan was in there two but dont know if they makem yet. Givem a shot atleast.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The toyos have done pretty well for me. I've had mine for a year so that was before the proxes II came out. I'm on 265/70/16.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Goodyear Eagle GT II and I love them. They've given me great treadwear and traction. I've put ~40k on my Yukon this year and my tires still show 6-7/32 all around. They're also quiet and smooth riding. I wouldn't say they are the best tire, but for the money I am very pleased.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got nitto 420's. so far they are pretty good. only had them a couple of months, so not to sure how long term is going to go. My friend has some Kumho ecstas on his colorado and he loves them. They ride really quiet and smooth. He bought the same for his maxima.

wwcnd

Reaction score
it seems like a lot of people go with the Nitto Terra Grapplers, but does anyone use the BF goodrich AT's anymore?