Better Pics of the Denali Fresh From the Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Damn, how long did it take you to post all those pics? Truck looks good man. really bad@ss! Try to keep it out the ditches:thumbsup:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking sweet cheif... i especially like the pics with the Dr. Suese trees in the background

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude!!! That paint looks silly wet... Love the way the smooth vent caps and smoked tails blend in. That Nali is smokin' You gotta be glad you didn't get rid of it..

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, how long did it take you to post all those pics? Truck looks good man. really bad@ss! Try to keep it out the ditches:thumbsup:
Not too bad since I already posted them on gmfs and just copy/pasted. I uploaded the fuggers so I might as well post em! Thanks for the compliments guys, there is no way in hell I'm selling the truck unless someone offers me some ridiculous amount of money that it isn't even worth.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics look familiar in the first set, just put 99' in its place. :thumbsup:

I still miss it, plus the lake is right down from my house and has a good view. Was a 2000 too they only made the z71 and limited for that year
DSC01229.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

Damn that was only a year ago lol. New owner is a buddy of mine it's still running strong :D

DenaliAnyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tinted tails look much better completely blacked out, they blend well with the truck. Smooth caps a plus too, just remove that roof rack

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winter height dude, gonna get dropped another 2" all around this spring when the snow melts but it rides awesome now.