Blue Tooth phone sounds terrible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prov1

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2012 LTZ for my wife. One of the features we were looking forward to most was the capacity to use the vehicles Blue Tooth hands free for calling as my wife conducts lots of business while en route to and from work and she has two slipped discs in her neck. We were very hopeful not having to hold the phone would be very nice and convenient. However, so far the sound is hideous to put it mildly in such an expensive vehicle that is supposedly so advanced. I drive a 2011 Cruze LTZ and the Blue Tooth hands free works perfectly... Sounds very crisp and clear. We are very puzzled and disappointed the Tahoe is so bad. Has anyone else experienced this and are there any suggestions out there that might make this better? Or should we just take it to the dealer and see what they can do?

EMF Audio

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Try pairing your phone in her Tahoe and her phone in your Cruze. Often the root of bluetooth sounding terrible is the phone itself.

Prov1

Reaction score
OK. I'll sure try that. Thanks for the suggestion.