Bose head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinceseg

Reaction score
I just got my stock head unit replaced with a Kenwood nav. I have the old HU and was going to put it on Ebay. What do you think it's worth, so I put a reasonable reserve on it? Or don't bother?

TIA

Vince

mecrrecon1

Reaction score
dont brother bro keep it for just n case

i just picked up a dnx 5120 kenwood nav which model , and did u hook it up r self

vinceseg

Reaction score
DNX690HD, excellent sound very pleased with it so far. You have to play around with the equalizer and get the bass settings right, I thought they lost the sub on the Bose system. The Bose speakers are fine unless you want to drop another couple G's I don't think it's worth upgrading them.

Unfortunately I looked on Ebay and I don't see the stock head units moving. Ohhh well, maybe I'll put mine up for a cnote aand see what happens. And honestly if something happens to this unit after the 2 year warranty I'm not going back to the stock one. I'd just pop in a new HU, so no need to keep this hunk of garbage. :)