Bought a 2018 Satin Steel - Need HELP with RIMS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oman350

Reaction score
Hi Fellas - its so hard to find wheels for a Satin Steel Tahoe that look good!!! I have a 2018 and need help!!!

I want Matte Black, I like the DUB wheels and I also like KMC District Matte Black. I want 24's but my tech guy said 22" should be the biggest that I can go w/o having to make any additional modifications. Please feel free to post pics of your wheels (preferably 22's) and your set up. And any advice on the best Matte black wheels.

Thank you!

Last edited:

oman350

Reaction score
Wow! This is a great website for lightening speed responses. Thanks you guys, I am overwhelmed with all the suggestions and advice! This is great!!!

(Kidding of course! ... what a lonely Forum!

nemenzsx1

Reaction score
Hey man...I just bought an 2018 as well in Tungsten Metallic. Im looking at black wheels as well. I want 24's like I had on an 07 Tahoe but they rubbed the rear wheel well. Now I had a 2/3 drop kit on that truck which I think was the issue. I'll probably go with a matte black DUB but Im still not sure on 22 or 24". If I can level the truck out and do 24's without rubbing that would be my preference. Im looking for a local shop to give me some guidance. If I find out any good info I will let you know