Car @ Dealership, want to add accessories, any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My LTZ is at the dealership getting my door handles repaired, does anyone have any ideas on a coo GM/OEMl accessory I could add to the truck while its there?

List of mods: rubber mats, G3 LED tails, HID fogs and lows, Escalade roof rack, LED 3rd brake light, painted emblems, tint all around, lockpick, chrome tow hooks..

I think that is all... any ideas?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vent visors, chrome mirror caps, hitch cover?

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot to add that I have the chrome hitch bar in the rear..

Not feeling the vent visors and since its an LTZ the top half of the mirror cover is chrome.

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where can I find the silver/brushed aluminum steering wheel cover that denalis and escalades have...

I like that piece a lot, anyone have a part number?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the Eagle Eye LED tails? Also isn't the OEM CHMSL already an LED?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you already had the G3s.

Center High Mount Stop Lite or also referred to back in the late '80s - Cyclops lite.

Anyway I thought it was already LED.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No the OEM one on 07-Up Tahoe's/Yukon's is not LED. If it was it would cost more than $30 for sure.

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you already had the G3s.

Center High Mount Stop Lite or also referred to back in the late '80s - Cyclops lite.

Anyway I thought it was already LED.

lol, could've just said "3rd brake light"

No the OEM one on 07-Up Tahoe's/Yukon's is not LED. If it was it would cost more than $30 for sure.

I picked up this one from jazejeff, it's smoked and goes well with the black tail lights

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good move, I plan on ordering the IPCW Bermuda Black matching 3rd brake light soon to complete my look too!

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good move, I plan on ordering the IPCW Bermuda Black matching 3rd brake light soon to complete my look too!

What thickness chrome trim do you have on your running boards?

I had it on mine, but due to snow, it peeled. I will re-do it in the spring.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know the thinkness but I got it ff Ebay, type "tahoe chrome running boards" and it will come up. Seller is BcChrysleranddodge or something like that.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID fogs and lows Escalade roof rack painted emblems,tint all around, FOR SURE!!![/COLOR] do they sell hid fogs at dealer!?? or are u gettin aftermarket???

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID fogs and lows Escalade roof rack painted emblems,tint all around, FOR SURE!!![/COLOR] do they sell hid fogs at dealer!?? or are u gettin aftermarket???

im sure ive gotta go aftermarket. im still trying to find something, housing and HID kit combined.

MDTAHOE1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get the trim for the running board from auto zone or a paint supply store. It is 13.99 a roll at auto zone you will need 2. All it is just body trim molding they sell it in many sizes.

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score