Want to Trick out my 2003 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyKing6565

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to this site and tricking out vehicles, as I've been a "stock" guy for ever, but now I want to do some improvements on my completely white 2003 Z71. Here's my list and I was hoping i could get some feedback:

1 -New lights all the way around. Projector or HID for headlights? Plus new turn signal/marker lights below the headlamps. Do not want the one piece lamp as I want to maintain my stock grill for now, since it's a Z71.

2 -New LED tail lamps
3 -New Fog lamps

4 -2 inch lift in front..(sits low like a 2WD) and a 3/4 in rear and adjust to match, do not want a huge lift, just slightly higher

5 -Additional fog/driving lamps on bumper, do not want to put anything else on top as I have the need to park in low parking garages.

6 - Performance - cold air intake, chip, plugs/wires, didn't want to do full exhaust unless with all the other mods, it would really boost performance and fuel economy. Still like it somewhat quiet, just looking for an improved look and performance. Truck has 169K on it.

7 - anywhere I can find replacement parts, seats, etc. My drivers seat is bad and heated element is toast. A good website for everything Chevy, etc for custom parts, lights, bumper bars, wheels, etc. Thanks to all who respond!

SkyKing
(yes...I'm a pilot)

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my high beams, low beams, and fogs converted to HID!! I had HID on my last truck, and HAD to have them on the Tahoe!!

I also intend to make my interior lights LED as well.

Congrats on the new rig!! I want to see pix!

003cruss

Reaction score
I have hids interior leds a 4 inch lift and 33s i put a cold air intake chip and exhaust and it added a hell of alot more hp w the exhaust cuz i first added the chip then tested good improvement then i added the intake it added a lil more but when i put on the exhaust is when i really noticed the difference both the exhaust and intake r afe and compatable so i noticed a major improvement with both i would say its worth it and its really not that loud its like just right i think