Completly Shaved Copper & Black Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys,
This is my first time posting here, I just recently finished the exterior of my 2002 Yukon, All door handles are shaved, including the rear hatch handle and the rear push button key hole which is now the hole for my back up camera. Everything now opens by remote.
I have a 08" 105th Anni. Harley V-rod (Copper and Black) and decided to make matching toys. As you can see it has a roll pan, brand new newer model suburban rear glass, new front bumper air dam, Keystone goodhood w/ functional ram air intake, hidden hitch, 22" black mb rims. Painted to match rear corners and running board surrounds w/ lineX coated steps. All light lenses will soon be smoked out & a black grill.
The interior I am still working on, It will have Black and copper katzkin leather seats. I am fiber glassing over all door panels to cover up the handle holes and cover them (& everything) with the 6 jet black cow hides I have waiting. All new black ultra plush carpet w/ Mass backing and I have Dynamat Xtremed the whole truck, Floor and roof. All doors with have 1" polished stainless buttons to open.
The system is perfect, nothing crazy, 1000 watts to my 2 JL audio W6v2's, 115 watts per door to Infinity Perfects, and as the brains Alpine 310 in the dash w/ a docked alpine blackbird custom mounted to the inside of the lid to the center console.
My plans are to get the bed off a totaled Sierra and make a matching trailer for the bike. Once all is done you bet your ass I will be showing it off.
Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 112 (21).jpg
    112 (21).jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 112 (25).jpg
    112 (25).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 11 (6).jpg
    11 (6).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 11 (7).jpg
    11 (7).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 63

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome

Hoping to learn a lot here...here are a couple more shots of the bike and the truck. I really hope I can find some time to get a trailer project going. My ultimate goal is to take a 8 foot bed from a sierra (frame and all) and turn that into a trailer that matches my truck perfectly. Roll pan and shave the handle on the tailgate. Matching rims and paint, and I want to air ride the whole thing, trailer included so it can nearly rest on the ground. Loading the bike should be a joke :D

The Suzuki GSXR I painted about a year back, but sold it. The Harley is crazy fast for what it is, but nothing beats doing 170mph. I'm thinking of goin to look at a few motorcycle salvage yards to maybe find a busa project.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 49
  • Truck being Painted2.jpg
    Truck being Painted2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00084.jpg
    DSC00084.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 16
  • Rear LED Array (1).jpg
    Rear LED Array (1).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010342.jpg
    P1010342.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 20

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love everything except the tails, some smooth vent caps would help it out too but overall a badass truck you have there...I love the copper :beerchug:

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tail lights are going I being changed tomorrow...

Love everything except the tails, some smooth vent caps would help it out too but overall a badass truck you have there...I love the copper :beerchug:

I have a set of smoked LED tail lights I haven't thrown on yet. I plan to hit them with a little tranparent black to darken them up a little more, and then clear it...should look hot. Those are the old ones I'm tossin

I bought the Smooth Vent caps....what pieces of crap. Felt like they were made of semi soft rubber, the tabs were fat and had plenty of excess material on them, and I needed to drill a couple holes and use their self tapers... screw that. I plan on picking up a couple at the local u-pick and filling them with fiberglass and make my own with OEM tabs and holes.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing, but after getting yelled at for sharing my opinion when it was asked... I didn't want to share it when it wasn't asked. :D

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badass setup you got goin there man. I believe you will follow up on the trailer thing because it looks like you put action to your plans... baggin the trailer is gonna be wild.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, but after getting yelled at for sharing my opinion when it was asked... I didn't want to share it when it wasn't asked. :D
Who cares what a bunch of people say on teh internets? We're all just a bunch of goofy bastards anyway.

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple shot of the doors when I was Dynamating them, along with the Stainless buttons that will open each door, and there will be 6 in a line just beind the cup holder on the center console to open all 4 doors, hatch and glass.

Attachments

• P1011611.jpg
    P1011611.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 26
  • P1011612.jpg
    P1011612.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 17
  • P1011613.jpg
    P1011613.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 17

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hella sick my friend... cant wait to see it with the new tails and new vents... how long was she layed up during the surgery?

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Man

hella sick my friend... cant wait to see it with the new tails and new vents... how long was she layed up during the surgery?

Actually not long at all, I was driving it while I was doing the majority of the work. I run a turbine repair shop in Miami Florida where we deal with overhauling turbine components. We handle all sorts of specialty welding, Tig, argon chamber, argon backed type of stuff. So I was able to get a lot done in a short period of time. Having a machine shop helped tons, making the backing plates for the actuators, & the pulley system I had to invent to get the rear glass on an actuator.

I just changed the tail lights out today...LED's!
Not dark enough for me though, I will be hitting them with some transparent black and clear in the near future.
Still waiting on my dealer to get some nut clips for the running board to install the matchng gloss black covers and the lineX coated steps.

Attachments

• Tail lights 2.jpg
    Tail lights 2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Tail lights 1.jpg
    Tail lights 1.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Tail lights.jpg
    Tail lights.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Tail lights 4.jpg
    Tail lights 4.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Tail lights 3.jpg
    Tail lights 3.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Smooth Vent caps....what pieces of crap. Felt like they were made of semi soft rubber, the tabs were fat and had plenty of excess material on them, and I needed to drill a couple holes and use their self tapers... screw that. I plan on picking up a couple at the local u-pick and filling them with fiberglass and make my own with OEM tabs and holes.

Yeah.. I bought a set off a member here and wasn't happy with them. Not the members fault tho'.. They're sitting on a shelf in my garage.. I'm also looking into getting a set of originals and fiberglassing them up smooth. A lot more rigid and the fit will be uniform..

Truck looks badass!!! Definitely need to go darker on the tails...

DenaliAnyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very beautiful truck w/ the two tone. I also have my camera in the keyhole too which cleans up the rear door.