Coolest cars you've ever been in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notch8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my dads Jaguar S Type R 400 hp supercharged and a turboed mini cooper that is fun to whip around.

kmg3773

Reaction score
The best thing that i have ever driven isnt that impressive, my 350z, but i think the best car that I have gotten to ride in was my friends lamborghini gallardo. .. def impressive

Yang1815

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my dads Jaguar S Type R 400 hp supercharged and a turboed mini cooper that is fun to whip around.

turbo'd mini cooper? that's pretty rare. I wonder why since the mini cooper S comes SC'd... that'd be interesting to see!

I sat in a brand new Nissan GTR!
Can't drive it though cause I'm not a Nissan Master Tech yet!...:(

love the GT-Rs!!!

notch8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
turbo'd mini cooper? that's pretty rare. I wonder why since the mini cooper S comes SC'd... that'd be interesting to see!

love the GT-Rs!!!

Haha after 2008 MINI changed them from Supercharged to Turbocharged.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one in particualar

But ive also driven everyone of these

63 caddy, airflow, chevy deluxe, laSalle, Lambo, Hudson Convert, Hudson PU, Lincoln Continental
And then a delorean, 57 caddy, 79 trans am, 2002 formula ls1

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a toss up...

'07 vert Vette...

'55 Studebaker truck w/ built 327... :thumbsup:

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I've probably been "in" almost every car imaginable as I go to tons of car show (all types of cars).

Picking the one "coolest" is pretty hard. I'll be vain and pick my own. Here's my pride and joy... :D

631.jpg

632.jpg

633.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coolest Car I Have Ever Been In..

The coolest car I have probably ever been in is my friend Jason orangeLambo.

Here is a picture of it with the UFC Fighter Hector Ramirez..

HectorRamirez1-1_zps84093e1d.jpg

IronMan4Real

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well where do I start without sounding like I am bragging...
I have had the pleasure of working on my friend Steve Plunketts world class Cadillac collection. He is the biggest Cadillac Collector on the planet. With over 75 cars and over 60 Caddys.
He had an auto salon museum, a 31 car display garage another 15 car garage out back, the house holds 6 and the basement of the house holds 15.
I worked on all of them. His collection ranges form the 20s to near present
He owns Johnny Cash Cadillac, Bob Hopes Cadillac, Raplh Pulitzer Cadillac and Joe Kennedy(JfkS DAD)Cadillac to name a few. He also happens to ave Canadas biggest car show on his estate once a years with over 20,000 spectators,5000+ cars, a 2700 sit down dinner/dance with live music...such as the beach boys etc...a Harvard Aircraft show,dancing tractors, Amphicars going through his man made pond....and all for charity.
www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com if you want to check it out.There is a link to all the cars he owns with photos,
The next coolest thing would be a private one on one tour at Jay Lenos private garage of over 200 cars and 250 motorcycles. Mind blowing!
While in LA we visited out friend George Barris and my son got to sit in the famous #1 Batmobile that ended up selling for $4.2 million recently.
Having owned 70 cars,trucks and bikes...I have had a full life at 41 yrs old.
I think any of that will be hard to top for me. WHo knows the future.

sadsack2

Reaction score
Ford GT (the re released gt40 not mustang), 66 Shelby cobra, and the most unique one was a 98 Mazda miata custom turbo running close to 400 HP! That thing was fast, looked dumb as hell though lol bad body Kit.

Exgie

Reaction score
Well lets see.

Lamborghini Countach Anniversary edition: sure is an attention getter for sure, but it is a novelty that wears off fast.
Ferrari F430: another attention getter and makes a wicked exhaust noise.
Ferrari 355: I think it is crap as far as car engineering goes, but again if you want to get noticed and it has a pretty high fun factor.
Ferrari 348ts Challenge: same as a 355 but worse.
Lotus Esprite Turbo: Best handling production car ever built. Almost as hard to see out of as a Lamborghini though.
Porsche 930 modified: fastest car I ever been in on the street... in excess of 190mph.
Porsche 962: strictly a race car but that thing is awesome and fastest I ever been on the track 212 mph.
Porsche 901 Turbo S with PCCB. Awesome brakes hated the PDK.
Bentley Flying Spur: 600+ hp Land Yacht

I still like the Porsche the best, however, it is not as exciting or as much as an attention getter as the Ferrari.

Last edited: