Couple of 'any way to program' questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way to program it so side mirrors automatically fold in when the ignition key is turned off or taken out of the ignition and fold out automatically when engine is started?

Any way to program door locks so that all of them unlock with a single click instead of having to hit the unlock button twice to unlock all the doors?

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope! I wish! Gotta do it manually

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way to program it so side mirrors automatically fold in when the ignition key is turned off or taken out of the ignition and fold out automatically when engine is started?

Any way to program door locks so that all of them unlock with a single click instead of having to hit the unlock button twice to unlock all the doors?

Is hitting a button that hard. :confused: I can understand the mirror thing. but the unlock thing is just silly to me. Hit it twice insted of once I mean, c'mon. Not like you gotta do 100 push ups insted of 50. I actully prefer that as if im in a bad neighborhood Im the only one with easy access.

I tell you what furstrates the hell out of me is the windshield washing system. It wipes and gets its self all clean, then it runs the wipers another swipe and makes it all streaky.

rahrens

Reaction score
My 07 Yukon has the option of setting all doors to unlock or just the driver door when pressing unlock once. I would assume the Tahoe would be the same. No help with the mirrors though.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The door unlock with one push could be accomplished by adding an inexpensive module to the car. If you want to do this go to your local car alarm dealer. A compentent one will know how to do it. It shouldn't be expensive. Or you can just add a car alarm that does it. Shouldn't cost more than $120 or so to buy and install that alarm.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tell you what frustrates the hell out of me is the windshield washing system. It wipes and gets its self all clean, then it runs the wipers another swipe and makes it all streaky.

Ya, that IS really annoying...

Anyway to the OP, some of what you are desiring could be done with some hacks, but it would require some prowess with electronics.