Cup holders dont like WOT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys. Just a quick warning and somthing that pisses me off even more than not only is the exterior of my yukon not perfect, now the carpet is covered in coffee. :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

I had to make a pass with my lovly cup of WAWA coffee sitting in the cup holder. Mash the gas, get half way thorugh the pass and WHAM the cup hits the console and spills over the side. It was one of those big 24 OZ ones too. I was able to clean the console up. But the rug is stained. Im gunna go tommorrow to have it shampooed. But It still bugs the **** out of me. :cuss:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks, that can't ahppen to me because I have a black interior.
But you should coat the spill area(s) with carpet cleaner/stain remover until you take it in so it doesn't get deep ino the carpet.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the scrubby bubble guy stuff on it. It sort of came out.

I wonder though. I bought that interior protection thing from my dealer. Would that be included in that protectioni packedge to remove stains?

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use a shampooer! clean it wit carpet cleaner and hot water

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to da dealer tommarrow to pay for the rado. SO I will ask them if its covered. It seems to have mostly come out. But it still noticable. and bugs the hell out of me LOL.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spot Shot is good stuff. And don't forget ShamWow. :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mmmmm...wawa havent had that in forever!!!!!!!