Dam don't get to used to a channel on XM!

Discussion in 'Satellite Radio XM / SIRIUS' started by LAP TOP GAMER, Mar 12, 2008.

1. neloms

neloms New Member

:smilielol: :smilielol: Amen to that! You've got to get over while you still can! The pirate opportunities just become greater the more they make us pay for additional services and privileges. #$%k 'em.

2. LAP TOP GAMER

LAP TOP GAMER Full Access Member

flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
    I read Orbitcast every day and am watching the downward spiral of XM, as a long time XM fan, I am just pissed at what is happening to XM. SIRIUS would make FOX news channel a premium channel which is absolutely ridiculous to me.

3. 96ProCompTahoe

96ProCompTahoe Full Access Member

when i got my tahoe back a week or so ago, i had to reprogram all my favorites back on to the head unit and noticed there were several stations gone and my favorite station XM66 had so not so good music mixed in on it now... almost like turning on the damned FM raido that we all get for free...

ive only had it since last november and have until this november paid up... not sure i'll renew after that.

i was in the whole download music illegally thing until the computer i had it all on decided to literally "SMOKE" itself. what a site at 6:30 am when you come back from taking a piss... smoke rolling out of the computer...

4. LAP TOP GAMER

LAP TOP GAMER Full Access Member

flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines

I could go on a total rant on this merger crap! I loved XM from when I got it back in 2001 and it is slowly getting trashed! I pray to God that common sense prevails at the FCC and blocks this idiotic merger.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: