Dam don't get to used to a channel on XM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neloms

Reaction score
Why dont you just download your music illegally and use an ipod like the rest of us?

:smilielol: :smilielol: Amen to that! You've got to get over while you still can! The pirate opportunities just become greater the more they make us pay for additional services and privileges. #$%k 'em.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i got my tahoe back a week or so ago, i had to reprogram all my favorites back on to the head unit and noticed there were several stations gone and my favorite station XM66 had so not so good music mixed in on it now... almost like turning on the damned FM raido that we all get for free...

ive only had it since last november and have until this november paid up... not sure i'll renew after that.

i was in the whole download music illegally thing until the computer i had it all on decided to literally "SMOKE" itself. what a site at 6:30 am when you come back from taking a piss... smoke rolling out of the computer...

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
when i got my tahoe back a week or so ago, i had to reprogram all my favorites back on to the head unit and noticed there were several stations gone and my favorite station XM66 had so not so good music mixed in on it now... almost like turning on the damned FM raido that we all get for free...

ive only had it since last november and have until this november paid up... not sure i'll renew after that.

i was in the whole download music illegally thing until the computer i had it all on decided to literally "SMOKE" itself. what a site at 6:30 am when you come back from taking a piss... smoke rolling out of the computer...

I could go on a total rant on this merger crap! I loved XM from when I got it back in 2001 and it is slowly getting trashed! I pray to God that common sense prevails at the FCC and blocks this idiotic merger.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: