dd dvd install ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so my tahoe has the bose system with on star, i dont plan on using the onstar and its going to be a little bit before i get rid of the bose speakers, is there a special harness i need?

littleflyer

Reaction score
ghost- I am not an expert here but the Short answer is YES, unless you want to butcher up the stock plug.

The guys here will need a bit more details to your plans to truly help you out etc...

for starters YOM? (Year)
cause not all years except DD's without any mods...

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ghost- I am not an expert here but the Short answer is YES, unless you want to butcher up the stock plug.

The guys here will need a bit more details to your plans to truly help you out etc...

for starters YOM? (Year)
cause not all years except DD's without any mods...

its an 04, so i dont need to mod it to get the dd to fit.

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ghostface you will need a harnes you can get it at a reptable car audio shop it will retain your bose onstar and your door chimes I think you can get one thet dont retain the onstar that is less money and the 04 is a double din dash just need the proper dash kit for what ever your puting in