DDM Tuning Headlight Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcizz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've seen some issues posted with the DDM tuning headlights, but nothing quite similar to my situation. Please take a minute to read through and offer any advice you can.

Truck: 2008 Tahoe
Lights: 55W DDM Tuning HIDs - low beams

Issue: One headlight was out on my old set of HIDs (non DDM). These were several years old off eBay so thought I'd take opportunity to replace entire set. I purchased new set from DDM based on reviews from friends for other vehicles. The lights worked at first, but then I experienced an issue with my passenger side. I had to toggle my headlights from auto to on slowly for the light to activate. Now my driver side headlight is not coming on at all. The passenger side fires up automatically for the majority of the time now, but not always.

Potential solutions/problems: Bad switch? Separate wiring harness required from DDM? EMI cables? Other?

Thanks for your time / help.

JDenhamYukon

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've seen some issues posted with the DDM tuning headlights, but nothing quite similar to my situation. Please take a minute to read through and offer any advice you can.

Truck: 2008 Tahoe
Lights: 55W DDM Tuning HIDs - low beams

Issue: One headlight was out on my old set of HIDs (non DDM). These were several years old off eBay so thought I'd take opportunity to replace entire set. I purchased new set from DDM based on reviews from friends for other vehicles. The lights worked at first, but then I experienced an issue with my passenger side. I had to toggle my headlights from auto to on slowly for the light to activate. Now my driver side headlight is not coming on at all. The passenger side fires up automatically for the majority of the time now, but not always.

Potential solutions/problems: Bad switch? Separate wiring harness required from DDM? EMI cables? Other?

Thanks for your time / help.

Hey bud, did u figured out the prob ??