does anyone have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to see a pic of them installed. i want led but before i fork over almost $340 for a set i want to see them in action! i think they would look good with all the chrome trim but i want to make sure.
ledt-304c.jpg

Last edited:

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
IMHO, driftwood or pewter is a hard color to try to match things up to. I have a b!tch of a time doing so when I owned a pewter colored car.

That being typed, however, I would have to type that I would prolly go with a smoke over chrome.

But that's just me and my opinion. Take it for what it is, yanno.

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the second one would look better and the price is $100 cheaper + free shipping! i like those better than the ones i was looking at. those ebay one look like they should be oe lights.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I has the 2nd ones. Here they are before and after I had them smoked (darker)
IMG00562.jpg

IMG00541.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

brymed79

Reaction score
I also like the ones boost has. the ones above are too red, imo. sorry to hijack but what did you tint them with boost? VHT? nightshade? How? Any writeups?..I searched the other day and couldn't find a good one.