Doesnt happen too often.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But we're expecting 6-10" tonite into tomorrow morning 1/14.
Looking forward to seeing how the Hoe handles in the wet stuff with 4WD engaged. I know my previous Burbons were Monsters in the snow,unstoppable. I dont expect too much of a difference in the Hoe.
Anyone have the luxury of this scenario yet?

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my second winter with my 07 and it is very good in snow. It almost instills too much confidence. You don't realize how bad it really is out there. Obviously it goes well but it also handles/turns and feels real stable.

BTW don't be afraid to use "auto" 4wd. It saves on gas as all of the front drive-train isn't engaged until needed. It will kick in way before you sense that you need it. I never felt it kick in or out but it definitley was working.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoop di doo...........1/2". Meteorologists....my butt!!

yea, we have supposed to be in monsoon season for the past month, and every night they say torriental rain the next day, sofar for the month of december and january we have had a whopping 3 inches of rain. last year we had 14 inches by this time, sadly it was all 60 ad 70, so no snow. :cuss: