My 95 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRBasher

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok initial review of the Mastercraft Courser MXT. SWEET! I loaded them in the truck to take them to Schwabs this morning and they felt fairly light compared to the Toyo's The main road I drive down to get into town is a rough bumpy SOB. With the Toyo's I would get tons of bump steer. Driving the same road with the MXT's is a world of difference. They had very little if any bump steer and they are quieter than the Toyo's. They ride smoother as well. As far as off road, the mud is kinda frozen but what I did get they handled well. You can see in the videos that they handled the muddy water well :) Wed I'm taking the truck out there to play in the mud and I will get more pics and video :)

So today the weather is a little warmer and the place I like to go play is thawed out enough that I can test those tires better. I mounted my camera in a new place as well so to better show the self cleaning abilities of them. I will say this, in mud/trails a very bad #### tire. Not a hard core bogger but for a DD or mild trail truck you not gonna go wrong. I have no snow here yet so can't test them for traction but maybe tomorrow.

2014_12_21_15.jpg

Mudding_005_Dx_O_Copy.jpg

Mudding_006_Dx_O_Copy.jpg

Mudding_007_Dx_O_Copy.jpg

Mudding_008_Dx_O_Copy.jpg

Mudding_009_Dx_O_Copy.jpg

Video of todays play time.
http://youtu.be/V2eCu_2YVDI