eagle eye led tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cr8ter

Reaction score
I just received my eagle eyes and installed them. Now I have one side with a fast flash. I called JazeJeff and he will be sending me a replacement resistor/resignator. Now that's what I call customer service.:thumbsup:

Love the lights.....they look great! I have the OEM lights back in for now but can't wait to get the eagle eyes back on.

Cr8ter

Reaction score
Yeah, you might want to check it. My right side worked just fine but the left has a fast flash. I put the OEM lights back in and the fast flash went away.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all u guys changing your lights is there any of you with eskyyy tails you would be wanting to sell!?

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all u guys changing your lights is there any of you with eskyyy tails you would be wanting to sell!?

You might have to ebay those. The reason I bought (and mostly why others bought) is because these lights kinda look like Esky tails minus the headaches.

Not sure if you know about the headaches but what the major problems people have are having to rewire the esky's to fit the tahoe plug and you would also have to change the pillar b/c the esky's are not an exact fit.

Search escalade tail lights on here. I remember there was a big thread and one guy even did a step by step of the wiring system. But if you are looking for some look a likes then look at the one's I have (these have three rows of LED's not two like esky).

GM Fan

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but if anyone is looking for a set of Eagles let me know. I need to sell mine. They seem to interfere with my trailer brake controller and can't use them. PM me, I just want to make room in the garage.

GM Fan

Reaction score
There is a electronic module that is attached to the wiring of the lights that is used to prevent "flash blinking".