Escalade/Denali Vent covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCF34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume you can't put these on the Tahoes since there is no actual vent (or is there really a vent on the Denali's and Escalades)?

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it is a waste of money! just my honest opinion

but i think the esky has it built into its front panel... but i dunno

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a fellow on another forum that put the Esky tails on and the Esky appliques (vent covers).

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are referring to the "applique" that's above the tail lights, snomon on here has done that...you might PM him, but I betcha he'll post here. ;)

MCF34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No..I am talking about the vent covers on the front quarter panels, which we don't have brake vents so it doesn't really matter. I saw a Denali with the vent covers on yesterday and it looked good, but looking on-line, Denali's don't have front brake vents either...

MCF34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...anyone know the part no.? I like them and think they would look nice on my 07 summit white LTZ.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"The part no."? There's lots of different styles. Just search eBay / Google for fender vents or fender portholes. You'll find tons of stuff. Putco makes some, and lots of others do too. Saw some Escalade style ones on a Denali a few months back -- they were installed upside down and looked silly. I have some, but in a style I can't find anywhere at the moment. Happy searching, and good luck!

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Esky vents are Real vents. I have several friends with them and the Vent on the front quarter panel help vent off the engine bay heat. It leads directly from the engine bay to the vent. The one you can buy online are plastic with 3m tape
If you want the OEM Escalade vents you are gonna have to cut your panel.