Escalade Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stimeyukon

Reaction score
what about those mirrors? are those still in good condition from the one i can see it still looks good. also the switch on the armrest to control the power fold mirrors? you selling those?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That center console is worth some money. I had to look long and hard to find a cashmere one for my tahoe.

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the garage filled with black vehicles :]
There is one mirror, leftside that is still okay. I don't know where my dad put it though. And probably a no on the switches, the Bronco owner plans to put those in his truck.

In fact, when I'm positive something can be sold, I'll post here. Otherwise I'm not sure and can't call any sales. There are so many things damaged or being used in the Bronco I have no idea what will be sold and what won't.

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what they're planning, ironically haha. The 2nd row though, is going to be installed in an olddd Suburban and somehow wired to get the heated seat function to work in it. Front row and complete dash along with the Nav and DVD player are going to be in the Bronco. It's gonna be one heck of a project.

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score