Escalade roof rack end caps????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after dealing with GMPARTSDIRECT, GM stop selling the esky luggage rails separately and now im stuck with brand new chrome rails and NO end caps. I called GM and they said that they only sell the rails as a kit. Ive search every scrap yard here in VA and no one has escalades in there lot. Ive tried a generic search through the web and no luck. Ebay and craiglist= no luck! so im reaching out to the forum now and pray Fully someone have some end caps i can buy. Im about to go ballistic.
I cant believe GMPARTDIRECT.com would send me the rails without the end caps. Ive emailed them and they have provided no response yet. I hope i can return it to them. If not ill be stuck with rails and no caps....unless someone have some for sale.

riverst
View Public Profile
Send a private message to riverst
Send email to riverst
Find all posts by riverst

#2 Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Nnaboy
Tahoeforum Member Join Date: Oct 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sucks extremely, and I'm pretty sure gmpartsdirect is gonna BS you about returning it, well hey atleast you know you can just run up on someone elses Denali/Escalade and give yourself the five finger discount from their roof rack. JK, there has to be somewhere/somehow you can get those caps!
5% tint all around exc. fronts, smoke LED tails, Luminics Highs 6k, HID Lows 8K, Putco 2500k Fogs, Magnaflow Catback, Custom Interior Leather, Black bowties, Vent visors, Bugflector II, Splash guards, Hitch cover, Debadged, Chrome Mesh Grille.

Nnaboy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nnaboy
Send email to Nnaboy
Find all posts by Nnaboy

#3 Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Nnaboy
Tahoeforum Member Join Date: Oct 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way what are you doing in the General part for the 99 model year instead of 07!
5% tint all around exc. fronts, smoke LED tails, Luminics Highs 6k, HID Lows 8K, Putco 2500k Fogs, Magnaflow Catback, Custom Interior Leather, Black bowties, Vent visors, Bugflector II, Splash guards, Hitch cover, Debadged, Chrome Mesh Grille.

Nnaboy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nnaboy
Send email to Nnaboy
Find all posts by Nnaboy

Sponsored Ads

#4 Today, 02:48 PM
riverst
Tahoeforum Apprentice Member Join Date: Jan 2008

five finger will place me in the brig, so thats out of the picture. I didnt even relized i posted it in the 99 area. I was just so upset that i made that mistake. I just hope i can get to the bottom of this soon.

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck with these part numbers?

#25787589- End Cap
#25787590- End Cap
#25787559- End Cap
#25787560- End Cap

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck! Those are the old part #s and GM will not sell them seprately anymore. When you enter those part #s, the GM database tell you to order the entire set which is a different part # throgh GM. You have to buy the whole set which includes the 2 Rails and 4 end caps= $400.00.