WTB: Escalade end caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after dealing with GMPARTSDIRECT, GM stop selling the esky luggage rails separately and now im stuck with brand new chrome rails and NO end caps. I called GM and they said that they only sell the rails as a kit. Ive search every scrap yard here in VA and no one has escalades in there lot. Ive tried a generic search through the web and no luck. Ebay and craiglist= no luck! so im reaching out to the forum now and pray Fully someone have some end caps i can buy. Im about to go ballistic.
I cant believe GMPARTDIRECT.com would send me the rails without the end caps. Ive emailed them and they have provided no response yet. I hope i can return it to them. If not ill be stuck with rails and no caps....unless someone have some for sale.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks extremely, and I'm pretty sure gmpartsdirect is gonna BS you about returning it, well hey atleast you know you can just run up on someone elses Denali/Escalade and give yourself the five finger discount from their roof rack. JK, there has to be somewhere/somehow you can get those caps!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And by the way what are you doing in the General part for the 99 model year instead of 07!

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
five finger will place me in the brig, so thats out of the picture. I didnt even relized i posted it in the 99 area. I was just so upset that i made that mistake. I just hope i can get to the bottom of this soon.