Exhaust for 2007 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ando

Reaction score
I got a 2007 Z71 back in Nov, and now that I'm getting a tax refund, i need some exhaust. Are there any limitations to Z71 models? I found a Flowmaster package here:

http://www.car-stuff.com/performanc...9&year=2007&category=&part_name=83&brand=3517

That mentions limitations against Z71's, which I can only assume is due to suspension differences between the Z71 and regular LT/LTZ packages. Does anyone know if other exhaust systems (magnaflow, gibson, et.al) are limited as well?

In the past i've had 2 flowmasters and a Corsa on previous vehicles and those were both great, but i am not limiting my choices whatsoever.

Any ideas on this?

ohmslaw

Reaction score
Flows sound great! Had them installed a week after I owned my hoe! Mine were custom installed and used a 50 series muffler, 2.5" pipe exiting on the sides with chrome tips. Cost me a total $300

Ando

Reaction score
I am slightly partial to the flowmaster, but I'll likely check with my exhaust guy to see if he has any further input on what would fit best on the Z71. I'll bring in your description so I have a $$$ amount to throw at him... ;)