Finally Back Home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels will be on tomorrow along with better pics. I think I'm gonna put the side rails of the rack on until the roof is wet sanded and polished. Already installed the new sub amp (first one went funny but kicker warranted asap), more audio to come this weekend after I get the amp kit and harness. I'm lifting the front up just a hair before I align it tomorrow because I don't want to scrape the hell out of the fresh bumper and winter is coming, don't worry I'm just gonna make the front even on both sides and crank it maybe 1/4" higher. Moar pitors tomorrow, oh and the first shot was before I installed the clear bumper lights
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet! Looks real nice with those lights cleared out.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where the shoes at? lookin sexy... did you just pull the rack and put the mounting hardware back or are those some sort of plugg, cant tell if those are hex heads or not

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome home there Nali. Very nice, now to get her back on the road looking mean. :mad3:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey boost... is your truck "leanin like a cholo"?? both front and back pics look like it leans to the left

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw it's just my driveway, front is almost level with the rear now I just finished aligning it and I'm putting the wheels on after work.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get some time with a good camera this week but I was running out of daylight when I finished tonight. Rides way better since I raised the front 1/2", now the fenders are sitting at 33" all around but I want to get some spindles and bag the back next spring
IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks right now with the wheels, Did you ridden of the HID's?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks right now with the wheels, Did you ridden of the HID's?
Nope just 6000k they look more orange cuz of the sunset.
A little too black for my tastes but it still looks good...props!
Thanks dude, I've been told it's too black by a few people and that was what I was going for. I don't think it's too overdone, just going for the executive transport look and I think I pulled it off.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope just 6000k they look more orange cuz of the sunset.

Thanks dude, I've been told it's too black by a few people and that was what I was going for. I don't think it's too overdone, just going for the executive transport look and I think I pulled it off.

looks like what batmans son would mob around in! Lookin dope bro, I bet it feels nice to have her back. you going to leave the roof rack off?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna put the side rails on tomorrow because the shadow left from the brackets looks like sh*t and I won't be able to pick up some flush metric screws until monday. I might try clay bar but I'm pretty sure it needs to be wetsanded, definitely taking it off soon tho.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am defiantly torn as to what to do with my roof rack... the Z71 rack is not attractive but it seems to fit the look of my truck really well... the lade roof rack almost seems over done (but i do like it)... removing the rack does look mean when the ride is lowered though.

i am trying my best to keep sh*t original on my truck, not fond of biting other peoples styles

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Word on that I like trying anything new and have yet to see another yukon rolling around like mine surprisingly. I'd keep the z71 rack and do a lift with some 20" kmc diesels and 35's, or just keys and some 33s but I think those wheels would be dope as fvck with the windows tinted and clear led tails. I wouldn't even get clear bumper lights, little bit of amber looks fine IMO
image1.jpg

I would love to solid axle my denali on some 22x11 diesels and 40s
P2100066.jpg

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahhaha, i had the truck in the air... ford f350 powerstroke, 10"... nothing about that truck was efficient, got rid of her when it came time to buy new rubber! just in time too cuz she went before the gas prices got out of control

I want to rake my truck a little more, she stands a little raked (little more than stock) right now but i think i want the front end just a little closer to the floor...