Finally got my 04 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AFCHAD

Reaction score
WOW.... I posted about two weeks ago about me about to get it. I GOT IT!
very sweet its a 04 TAHO LT pewter with birch leather in very good condition it has 62,000 miles. My immediate plans are to debadge it and clean up the leather. There are no rips or holes, but one of the creases on the passenger side has caused the color to come off down the crease. Id like to color that in and then clean all the seats and protect them. Ive searched about leather care. Everyone kinda has there own opinion. any advice? This is my first car with leather...I will post pics after I debadge!:)

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Meguiars but it looks like your having a more necessary application than me.

AFCHAD

Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies, so I went to Auto Zone and went crazy, I got Mcguires car soap, The Brothers claybar kit, and mequires liquid wax, and lexol cleaner and protectant. Some microfiber towels and some applicator pads...and sticker remover stuff to debadge....gonna be a busy day tomm. i already have the drivers side panels taken off, decided to wauit to take the sticky stuff off till tomm. Was getting dark. I tend to rush things and f!@# them up! lol

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can i ask what you paid for your hoe? i just bought my yukon and wanna know if i got a good deal on it.

AFCHAD

Reaction score
will post some tomm after i debadge and wash..hoping for good weather

AFCHAD

Reaction score
holy crap I debadged today!...everything was going smooth until the tahoe badge on the back, that dude was on there good, took longer to get that off than doing the panels on the sides. will post pics tomm. Im also cleaning the leather tomm. god i love my Hoe!