Finally Wheels!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment. The only complaint on the rims is that the lips are a pain to keep clean. They scratch hella easily and get dirty hella easily as well. Keep in mind that they are not a "chrome" lip, and that they are a polished type lip. I read on gmfullsize a thread they had on keeping these wheels clean.

Black88GT

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment. The only complaint on the rims is that the lips are a pain to keep clean. They scratch hella easily and get dirty hella easily as well. Keep in mind that they are not a "chrome" lip, and that they are a polished type lip. I read on gmfullsize a thread they had on keeping these wheels clean.
I picked up a set of these today from Wheel Service in Oakland. Can you shoot me a link how to clean them? Thanks!

dholli

Reaction score
Where is a good place to get the escalade racks from??? Need one for my denali xl 05

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Junk yard or salvaged car yard is good!
They're expensive everywherre else, easily $550 if you do it by yourself, more if someone else does!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Black88GT

Reaction score
sorry cant find the link. they did have a small one and were talking about wetsanding the lip or something. here is the link for that
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143687
ill see if i can find it later. were you from? post up pics of your truck
Ill jusr make sure the wifey doesnt curb em for a while. LOL I just picked it up on Weds, so I havent had a chance for pics yet, and now its raining today!
Im from Alameda. I cant figure out if my deck is a 6 disc changer or not..... You have any ideas?
07_GMC_Yukon_18.jpg

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man cant help you on that, not to educated on the newer tahoes. If you have the owners maual, you might be able to find out from there or call f.h dailey in san leandro and ask them, they should know.

Black88GT

Reaction score
Sorry man cant help you on that, not to educated on the newer tahoes. If you have the owners maual, you might be able to find out from there or call f.h dailey in san leandro and ask them, they should know.

Id love to go back to F.H. Daily, and see Greg Kim. They had a regular Yukon on the lot 4x4, and they wouldnt deal. They were asking 32999, and I told them I would pay no more than 30000. they came back to me with 31600, and we got up and started to walk out. Then the rolls turned.... I was the bad guy, I was asking too much from them. I told them Its a buyers market, and trade in on that truck is 26000. He called me the next day, as I was going to look at the Denali. I told him Thanks for not taking the deal, this Denali might be what we are looking for. And a week Later Im sitting in the Denali, and hes still sitting on his 4x4 Yukon LOL

wmgood64

Reaction score
Matt, They look great nice choice!!! The radio is 1 Disc!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im still in the air about which rims i want, i was lookin at the 330s and i think its the 315s in black.

You may know by now, but these boss wheels SUCK to take care of if they have the painted face and polished lip. The lip gets hella dirty quick and you cant just whipe off, they also scratch really easliy. Its cause the lip is like polsihed instead of chrome. I really like the style and i still like the rims, just when it comes to cleaning, damn!

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may know by now, but these boss wheels SUCK to take care of if they have the painted face and polished lip. The lip gets hella dirty quick and you cant just whipe off, they also scratch really easliy. Its cause the lip is like polsihed instead of chrome. I really like the style and i still like the rims, just when it comes to cleaning, damn!

that goes with any rim really. i had chrome ones on my dodge and they sucked. just with the black i hope i can go a little longer in between cleaning and polishing. living on an island next to the beach isnt going to help with any rim i pick.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rims will dirty in say a week or less, espically if there is any type of moisture in the air