fog light bulbs are here!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got my shipment this afternoon 30 sets yellow and 30 sets spark white

check them out shopcustomcreations.com

for some reason i cant load any more pics I'm at my max can somebody please advise on how to delete my attachments so i can load more pics

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always create a free photobucket account and just link to the pictures. That's what I do.

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though I have not ordered from him, he's always been quick to answer any of my questions.

I second the Photobucket idea. You can't go wrong with it. And even if you exceed bandwidth, just open another free account.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for all the support

isn't there just a way to delete my current attachments

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you are getting rave reviews. I have a question, I just got my fog light bulbs from stylin trucks and they were super easy to install. I got the ion spark white, they are brighter and whiter than the factory bulbs but I was hoping they would match my headlights a little better. I have the Bi-xeon 8000's, do you think the purple or the blue ones they have would match better if so which one, looks like they are on back order. I was thinking about putting in the yellow ones that you have in stock that way it will be no question about looking differant from the headlights. Have you seen the yellow installed on a DENALI and how bright are they? I wasn't sure if they would be bright since they were yellow. Just thought I would ask your opinion, I'm sure stylin trucks will no let me exchange for a differant color so I will purchase the new ones from you if they wont let me. Just would like to know which you think would be the best match for my 8000's if none of these bulbs will I think I migh go with the yellow.
Thanks for any help!!

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely go with the blue ones they will match better.unforninatly the purple and the blue are on backorder everywhere i dont even think putco has them yet..

i tried the yellow ones last night and they are very bright there just not as bright as hid!!!!