FORSALE NY: OBS 99-00 Yukon Denali Escalade Center Console in GREY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE

This came out a 99-00 Yukon Denali and is exactly the same as a Cadillac Escalade

COLOR IS GREY

I took many pic! Need more please ask...feel free to text or call 631-7O7-Zero797 Jason

THE CONSOLE IS GUTTED OF THE SUBWOOFER, AMP, CD CHANGER AND HARNESSES TO SAVE ON SHIPPING AND WEIGHT. NO ONE HAS EVER MADE ANY OF THE ABOVE ITEMS WORK. I DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE AS THEY ARE LONG GONE

IT COULD USE A GOOD CLEANING. THIS THING IS IS ALL THERE! :)

I has all the rubber pieces for the cup holders and two front storage areas!
LEATHER IS GREAT SHAPE

What is wrong with he console?

1) top lid does not close but all the parts are there. What is missing is the spring for the latch. Find a spring that will work and your lid will close. Previous owner has velcro in there but it does not hold up.

2) Rear Cup holder is there but one of the taps on the console is broke.

3) rear piece is missing see pics...no problem...throw a piece of ABS plastic or wood in there to fill it. Cut holes for gauges like I have done to mine. That piece can be pulled out of NBS console. as well.

use your existing bolts from your stock OBS center console to install this one. this came out of my buddies OBS so the brackets are pre-bent.

$350 shipped to your front door!

DSCN0657.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0648.jpg

scumpoozie

Reaction score
FOR SALE

This came out a 99-00 Yukon Denali and is exactly the same as a Cadillac Escalade

COLOR IS GREY

I took many pic! Need more please ask...feel free to text or call 631-7O7-Zero797 Jason

THE CONSOLE IS GUTTED OF THE SUBWOOFER, AMP, CD CHANGER AND HARNESSES TO SAVE ON SHIPPING AND WEIGHT. NO ONE HAS EVER MADE ANY OF THE ABOVE ITEMS WORK. I DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE AS THEY ARE LONG GONE

IT COULD USE A GOOD CLEANING. THIS THING IS IS ALL THERE! :)

I has all the rubber pieces for the cup holders and two front storage areas!
LEATHER IS GREAT SHAPE

What is wrong with he console?

1) top lid does not close but all the parts are there. What is missing is the spring for the latch. Find a spring that will work and your lid will close. Previous owner has velcro in there but it does not hold up.

2) Rear Cup holder is there but one of the taps on the console is broke.

3) rear piece is missing see pics...no problem...throw a piece of ABS plastic or wood in there to fill it. Cut holes for gauges like I have done to mine. That piece can be pulled out of NBS console. as well.

use your existing bolts from your stock OBS center console to install this one. this came out of my buddies OBS so the brackets are pre-bent.

$350 shipped to your front door!

DSCN0657.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0648.jpg

still for sale?

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over a year later, he has deleted the pictures from photobucket, I suspect they are gone..... I would have PM'ed him instead of dredging up an older thread...