Fortera Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

advproducer

Reaction score
I am wondering if anybody else has Goodyear Fortera tires on their Tahoe and if so, how have they performed?

I have an '04 and am now going through my 2nd set of Forteras before reaching the stated warranty mileage (60k I think). After burning through the first set the Goodyear guy said, "some vehicles just wear out certain tires more quickly". They gave me the prorated warranty coverage and I happily got another set. Oddly enough, my friend went to the same Goodyear about 6 months later to get new tires for his Sequoia and they told him that Goodyear was replacing the Fortera... The tires ride nice and perform well for my needs in rain, snow and dry conditions. They just seem to wear out quicker than they should.

So, anybody else have this same experience? And, since I'm now needing to replace them, anybody have any recommendations for a decent, long-lasting make & model that I should consider?

Thanks gang!