funny XM story!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txshriner

Reaction score
i have lost count of how many times XM has called! but last week we took a trip and as i was driving i received a call from XM. naturally telling me about the awesome deal they were offering that day. you know the story, blah blah blah. i had been driving for hours and the wife was asleep so i let him go on and on and on. when he got finished telling me what a great deal he was offering me, i told him if they would do the tahoe and the vette for all one money i would do it. that conversation went on for at least 15 minutes. i dont know if he was so convinced i was going to sign back up or what but he cut me back on!!! the whole trip i had XM radio again for free. not that i cared because im not a big fan but i laughed about it as i listened and enjoyed it more than i ever had before. sometime in the last few days it was cut back off but i couldnt have got a week free at any better of a time. thanks to the unknown XM salesman, which incidently was by far the friendliest rep of theirs that i have ever spoke to!!:thumbsup:

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds good.. on a side note there are plenty of coupons (some expired) you can find via google searching for wavied act fee, months free, and discounted rates for XM radio.