Gas Strike friday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing will ever come of this BS untill you get the low life politicians to pay for their own gas. If your not pullin in and pumpin and payin they dont care.

Also, Hey Rebound and all you Sempre Fi Fanatics, Thanks for gaurdin the gates in the 80's and 90's and F'n with us swabs coming back from a night on the town.

Go Navy

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm buying as much gas possible tomorrow, got the denali up to 130 racing my buddy's 5.3 silverado the other day and the DIC stopped at 2.0mpg :smilielol:

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, Hey Rebound and all you Sempre Fi Fanatics, Thanks for gaurdin the gates in the 80's and 90's and F'n with us swabs coming back from a night on the town.

Go Navy

No sweat.

Thanks for the rides and the prostate exams, swabbie! :D

fernando47

Reaction score
this wont do anything. because in order for me not to fill up tomorrow i have to put some gas today. so thats what i did. haha
and i bet everybody else did the same too cuz the gas station were i went was packed.

01lt_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The usual chain email gas strike stuff... like mentioned earlier they never work... But you know what I think would work, a month long strike against individual companies… For example not buying any gas from Exxon for the month of May, then not buying from Shell for the whole month of June etc

fernando47

Reaction score
The usual chain email gas strike stuff... like mentioned earlier they never work... But you know what I think would work, a month long strike against individual companies… For example not buying any gas from Exxon for the month of May, then not buying from Shell for the whole month of June etc

i like your idea

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Remind me again what that would accomplish?

McLoki

Reaction score
Well, news of the gas strike has swept the nation.

The gas companies, reeling from everyone filling up Thursday instead of Friday, have all publicly appologised and promised prices will be back to $1.30/gal in a few weeks.

You were right, I was wrong. Sorry for not believing.

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I honored the strike. I didn't fill up on Friday. I filled up on Saturday.

Of course, that's because I needed gas on Saturday, not Friday...

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOOD JOB BASTARDS!!! I noticed that since Friday prices went up 14 cents a gallon here in Portland. WE SHOWED THEM!! HAHA

g60swappedgti

Reaction score
i think we might accomplish more if everyone bought from 1 gas station for like a few weeks instead of a 1 day strike. if everyone bought from sunoco or hess for a month the other stations would start to drop there prices to compete. just sounds better to me then a 1 day strike

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think there is nothing we can do except over power the tree huggin SOB's and let us drill for our own oil.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
amen, but hey, she still wants Florida and Michigan, amazing how it's ok to changes the rules....NOW....she's crazy....