Gauge Cluster Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. I've never seen or tried red, but it just seems like it'll strain your eyes. But that's just me.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. I've never seen or tried red, but it just seems like it'll strain your eyes. But that's just me.

Hadn't thought of that, you might have a point. It just seem like somewhere in the back of my head I remember being in a few vehicles that came stock red.

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But then again I thought the blue would strain my eyes but it doesn't. If I remember I think Toyota's do? I can't remember if my dads Tacoma was orange or red.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wondered what the guages would look like with red LED's so I took the pic above with the blue LEDs and colored them red with Photshop. I'm a rookie with PS so I'm sure somebody else could do better but it does kinda give you an idea of what they might look like.

Attachments

• instrument cluster RED 2.jpg
    instrument cluster RED 2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see some actual pics with the red ones in. i'd like to do red since it would kind of go with my truck's overall "theme". i dont think that blue would match too well.