GM and OnStar: The Biggest Rip-Off EVER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you are insane or just funny but for those who are actually interested Uconnect is nothing more than a built in bluetooth device.

Dude I'm not a dodge man , I have bought gm all my life , I'm not up to date with what all dodge has. Thats all

goldenrod49

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Dodge suv's or trucks but my Charger is bad ass and fast and the Challenger coming out next month looks amazing but I needed a 4dr for the kids. We love the Tahoe. I traded in a Nav on it and I can tell you that overall the Hoe is a much nicer and I like the look better anyway.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Dodge suv's or trucks but my Charger is bad ass and fast and the Challenger coming out next month looks amazing but I needed a 4dr for the kids. We love the Tahoe. I traded in a Nav on it and I can tell you that overall the Hoe is a much nicer and I like the look better anyway.

the new stuff in the 08s is awsome, like the new electronics and remote start, plus projector beam WITH AUTO LEVEL HIDS. and the SRT8 is BAD @SS. i want one, and yea, i can get a fully loaded with nav dvd, serious tv, and the dealer would even add an xm tuner all for 39980. thats 425 hp. YEA. as much as i though dodge was cheap. the charger is a well built vehicle. while i agree their trucks, suvs, and especally the minivan leave alot to be desiresd.

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Entertaining thread :)

So if I have verizon, I can set the Yukon up with that phone number?

terd fergeson

Reaction score
i heart the charger srt8. i tried gettin one, but i was 12 grand short. so the tahoe was my next choice.

Mystic_angeleyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bottom Line is that Anything they come out with somebody will find something wrong with it! The human race is greedy always wanting something more, for free, handed to 'em. If it's not this it's that! So :cryin: a little more! About how imperfect things are. Just Be happy it's available! There...... you want ranting.......there it is!

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bottom Line is that Anything they come out with somebody will find something wrong with it! The human race is greedy always wanting something more, for free, handed to 'em. If it's not this it's that! So :cryin: a little more! About how imperfect things are. Just Be happy it's available! There...... you want ranting.......there it is!

missing the point:ktoe:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one thing i do gripe about is why they only let you have a verizon phone, why not branch off to att, sprint, alltell etc. i mean, call up, make a contract, DONE. then you solve all the whining about no bluetooth. :yaya:

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one thing i do gripe about is why they only let you have a verizon phone, why not branch off to att, sprint, alltell etc. i mean, call up, make a contract, DONE. then you solve all the whining about no bluetooth. :yaya:

Right on RT! Now we're having a discussion! That's what I'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Burb. Of course there are a few things I'd like to change, we all do!

Believe it or not, GM takes notice when their constituants have a legitimate gripe about something. And who knows, maybe we'll see those things changed on future models!

Thundergod

Reaction score
GM probably has some huge stake in Verizon.
I just switched to Verizon, partly for the ability to link my account. Plus, I was sick of AT&T's act anyway.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM probably has some huge stake in Verizon.
I just switched to Verizon, partly for the ability to link my account. Plus, I was sick of AT&T's act anyway.

ACT???:skep:

i love thier plan, i only need the 450 minuite plan ( or what ever i dont really remember) because i roll over at least 50-100 minuites every month so i never go over board ( i think since july i have 700 minutes in rollover), plus with the iphone i get unlimited internet usage, all for 50 bucks amonth. seems good to me.

Thundergod

Reaction score
Act, as in, they have a bad act. Terrible customer service. I don't know how many times I've ended up screaming at them until I'm about to explode. Incompetent ****s.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Act, as in, they have a bad act. Terrible customer service. I don't know how many times I've ended up screaming at them until I'm about to explode. Incompetent ****s.

hmm, never had trouble with them. bills always ok. but i dont mess around, as i agree the people over the phone are idiots, i go directly in to the store.