GM NAV Disc Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recently receieved their update DVD from the GM NAV Center?
http://www.gmnavdisc.com/ I ordered mine a month ago and still have not received it! Says "Backordered". Was wondering how long people have had to wait!

Hoelicow

Reaction score
I just ordered mine...unfortunately I have to pay for it. I ordered the new 2009 one and they told me that they expect them in towards the end of September. It's on backorder until then. I'll let you know when it shows up.

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them last week and the person on the phone told me that they were back-ordered for about another 2-3 weeks and they would ship as soon as it became available. This was for the 2008 1/2 NA disc that I'm getting free.

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, thats what they told me the last 2 times I called:) two to three weeks..Gues thats the standard answer. Appreciate it Holicow letting me know! Bet your excited about your 2009! What changes have they made on them?

Hoelicow

Reaction score
Sorry Mikenewb...I think you've miss understood me. I ordered a 2009 Nav Disk not a 2009 Tahoe (although I guess that would be a round-a-bout way of getting a new disk for free!). It's gonna go in my 2008 LTZ.:D

I'll let you know when it shows up.

Hoe

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh! I stand corrected! Sorry, just came out from cutting the grass and just ran through the threads. Well, still! Thanks for letting me know when you get it! Since Im about to install my Lockpick along with cameras on the front and sides of mine, my mind will be off the NAV CD for a little bit..:) Thanks!

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for grins, I checked my status of my GM NAV disc and it was shipped! was shipped out the 3rd! I ordered it on the 7th of July, so about 2 months. Hope everyone elses comes in faster..

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mikenewb....where did you get your cameras from?...ive never seen anything except the video they have on their website so do you think you could post some pics once your done with your install?

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on taking pics as I install the front and side cameras. I bought all my cameras from this place on Ebay.
http://stores.ebay.com/KAWAMALL. I did a lot of research and these people had the most knowledge in the cameras I wantd to us. Very friendly and helpful in picking out the right cameras. I should be installing them this weekend.

Hoelicow

Reaction score
Yes! Please do Mikenewb. I'm thinking about putting cameras on mine but I'm not really sure where I'd mount them (kinda discreet-like). I'd like to see how you are going about doing the install.

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im doing the trial and error method now. Believe me, Im having my errors! By the time I get it all together and posted for everyone, Ill have the best way (for me anyway) to do it.. :)

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mikenewb...I think you've miss understood me. I ordered a 2009 Nav Disk not a 2009 Tahoe (although I guess that would be a round-a-bout way of getting a new disk for free!). It's gonna go in my 2008 LTZ.:D

I'll let you know when it shows up.

Hoe
So did you get it yet?

I just happened to check the GM Nav Center and saw that they shipped out my disc today. I had ordered it back on Aug. 27. According to the tracking number they gave me, it's supposed to arrive on Nov. 12.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And why the hell do they mail out the cards if they don't have the disc's???????

Mikenewb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got mine about a month ago.. Took about6 weeks. At least it was the 2009 edition, so its the most current,,