Gm900 Pedders Drop Coils, Shocks, Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moderators, I am an employee of Pedders USA so please do not cancel this post.

GM900 utility, Tahoe, and Yukon owners, 2 or 4wd that DO NOT have auto ride, do I have a ridiculus price for a drop system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG6Cb5V0olc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBwIZEF9L8
THIS IS THE VIDEO OF THIS SYSTEM ON A AUTOCROSS COARSE ON A 2007 TAHOE

GMT 900 Sport II Non Autoride Package

The Pedders Sports Package is designed for the best handling possible yet keeping the fine quality ride you would expect out of a luxury utiltiy. The suspension drop is approximately 60mm or 2.4 inches in the front and 82mm or 3.28 in the rear for a non level ride system

144305 GMT 900 GSR Performance Strut $244.24
144305 GMT 900 GSR Performance Strut $244.24
9187 GMT 900 GSR BIG BORE Rear Shock. This unit is double the oil volume for SMOOTH control. Fits Yukon, Tahoe & Avalanche Lowering Coils Rear Standard Suspensions ONLY $157.82
9187 GMT 900 GSR BIG BORE Rear Shock. This unit is double the oil volume for SMOOTH control. Fits Yukon, Tahoe & Avalanche Lowering Coils Rear Standard Suspensions ONLY $157.82
EP3518 GMT 900 urethane Front Sway Bar Endlinks One Package Per Vehicle Fits Standard and Self-Leveling Suspensions $41.11
EP3519/35HD GMT 900 Front eXtreme Sway Bar Mount 35mm $74.53
EP3520/29HD GMT 900 eXtreme Rear Sway Bar Mount 20mm $74.53
2424 GMT 900 Non-Leveling Lowering Standard Dampers Lowering Coils Front Drop 2.32 / 58mm $109.73
2424 GMT 900 Non-Leveling Lowering Standard Dampers Lowering Coils Front Drop 2.32 / 58mm $109.73
2425 GMT900 Lowering Coils Rear including standard(Drop 3.28 / 82mm) and self-leveling dampers (Drop 2.36 / 59mm) $109.73
2425 GMT900 Lowering Coils Rear including standard(Drop 3.28 / 82mm) and self-leveling dampers (Drop 2.36 / 59mm) $109.73

Pedders GMT 900 Sport Parts $1,433.21

SPECIAL PRICE THRU THIS FRIDAY ONLY: $899.99 PLUS $30 SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR

AGAIN, ONLY AVAILABLE THRU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the picture of the autocross Tahoe with the above Pedders system

7490e365939011.jpg

This is the picture of the before and after the Pedders system
]
7490e365aabc0f.jpg

This shows the mirror height differences between stock and Pedders system​
7490e365c0019f.jpg

Why is Pedders different? We still have ride quality. We use more coils than the majority of the drop coils out there. We on purpose do not "slam" the GM900 because ride quality goes to crap, and alignment angles, specifically camber, can go to too extreme and cause excess tire wear.

If you have interest, just give me a a pm

mike
dms

Last edited:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like yalls system but that Tahoe looks like it has a "Cali Lean" in the picture, is that how it would look like on other Tahoe's?

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like yalls system but that Tahoe looks like it has a "Cali Lean" in the picture, is that how it would look like on other Tahoe's?

If you are talking about the front being lower than the front, that is by design. Due to the size of the coils, there are certain ratios of coil to coil gaps. We need to have spring travel for rear load. All GM coils when you drop them lower, they loose spring travel, and thus go into spring bind, and thus seriously increase rear harshness.

We also you more coils than the average drop coils. This adds serious life, comfort, and load range

Does this help?

mike
dms

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that helps but you might want to change your post to saying back lower than the front so you don't confuse future readers.
Too bad I can't take advantage of your deal because I'm waiting till early next summer too add rims, a lowering kit and sound system.
I see you have lambo doors, how did you do that?

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that helps but you might want to change your post to saying back lower than the front so you don't confuse future readers.
Too bad I can't take advantage of your deal because I'm waiting till early next summer too add rims, a lowering kit and sound system.
I see you have lambo doors, how did you do that?

the back is in no way lower than the front!. It appears this way due to the major sloap of the asphalt Our lowering coils will work with 24s as my avatar shows. The Lambo doors were done by LSD. This is the only lambo door company I would recommend for the GM900. There is an issue with lambo doors and Cadis. the vents may get into the way. The vents on the Denali were custom done after the lambo doors done so there was no interference
7490ef9cd19836.jpg

mike
dms

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok I got you now!
Well I hope I can get this price next summer and I'll probably go with Pedders!
How much did the LSD run you?
By the way that Denali is sick!

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok I got you now!
Well I hope I can get this price next summer and I'll probably go with Pedders!
How much did the LSD run you?
By the way that Denali is sick!

If you had to pay for this Denali, it would cost you about $140,000. This was a SEMA build, largely paid for by GM, and lots of free stuff. there were about $20K in electronics alone. It had Direct TV, online internet while you drive, and a rather fantastic sterio system, plus 4 TVs, one of them high Def
mike
dms

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW..... I don't think I woud ever pay that for a Denali!

ssisk78

Reaction score
pedders springs for PPV

Has anyone installed the pedders springs on their Tahoe? Are they the same springs used on the tahoe ppv's? Does it really stiffin the ride?