GMT-800 intake fits GMT-900?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy has an AEM Bruteforce on his 2005 Sierra Denali. The intake is in great condition. He is going to install a volant to replace the Bruteforce. I can snag it from him for $50... If it fits the 2007 Tahoe. Does anyone know what changed dimension wise. Should it be a drop in fit or will it fit with an extension or what? Thanks guys.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will probably need to do some minor tweaking to make it fit. Doesnt hurt to do a test fit for $50!

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Bruteforce have a cold airbox, or is it an open filter? Because I imagine that if there's a box then it's not going to mount the same way at all. Still should be able to make it work though, or even at the least integrate it into your factory airbox. Then just routing dimension issues, which you're already prepared for. I'd take it.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try not to break or fab anything until you're certain though, because if it doesn't work the next step is to sell it for $100.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just popped the hood. It appears that the radiator hose will interfere. If I installed the brutesorce to the driver side instead of the passenger side it may fit though thus avoiding the radiator hose.