going back to stock...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getusumm

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2000 Tahoe and the truck is lowered. I am looking to put the height back to stock. The truck appears be approx 3-4 inches lower in the front and approx 4-5 inches lower in the back. The truck rides great for being lowered. What parts are needed to put this thing back to stock? Was it just a spring change or shock/strut change too? I will trade someone the lowering stuff for stock stuff. Thanks

getusumm

Reaction score
We can trade parts if you want. I just want it to stock height. PM me your number and we can talk about it.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2000 Tahoe and the truck is lowered. I am looking to put the height back to stock. The truck appears be approx 3-4 inches lower in the front and approx 4-5 inches lower in the back. The truck rides great for being lowered. What parts are needed to put this thing back to stock? Was it just a spring change or shock/strut change too? I will trade someone the lowering stuff for stock stuff. Thanks

It all depends on what drop was done. it could have spindles, t-bar keys, or control arm drop in the front. the rear is coils. You have to find out first what you have then get the stock parts for your hoe.if it is that low, then the shocks may be drop shocks as well. check to see if the shocks are drop shocks, or did they just put shock extenders in the rear.