greetings and question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike1951

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Mike, I hail from Colorado Springs..
I am a die hard chevy guy, I drive a 1951 chevy 3100 daily back and forth from work... It's a 6 volt truck with a 235 straight 6 in it...
This fall we added a 2006 tahoe with flex fuel to the stable...
It is now the family hauler and road trip vehicle...
I totally love the thing... I am planning a cat back exhaust and a brush guard for starters..
Here's my non exciting but very perplexing question...
My 2nd row bench seat does not have a set of carseat anchors behind the driver seat..I have one kid who is almost 2 and another boy on the way in June.
We cannot mount another car seat with the anchors behind the driver...
has anyone else encountered this problem? If so how can it be fixed? I need to keep the third row out for my dogs...and luggage on long trips...Chevy has had no answers for me on this one and I am seriously hoping one of you might have an answer...2007s have anchors across all three spaces in the second row..It appears to be omitted for 2006.
Chevy claims this issue has never come up. I find this odd since the Tahoe is a great family vehicle and many families must be drawn to it instead of the much hated minivan..Any ideas?