Grille ideas anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a new grille insert. I want a basic black mesh grille. I dont like letters/numbers/words on my cars, so i just want a black mesh insert. anyone know of a good grille at a good price?

Not interested in ANY grille that has a badge on it... That includes Strut and DEFINITELY Tiarra.

This is what Im rolling right now and I'm sick of it. If I don't add something soon then I might have to get rid of this thing and get a scooter.

yuk%20008.jpg

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is wrong with the grille you got? i think that is a clean look, i say stick with that look!!!

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is wrong with the grille you got? i think that is a clean look, i say stick with that look!!!

oh man i had never heard of Tiarra before, so i just did a search on google, HOLY HELL those things are super UGLY!!! i know you said that you dont want any letters or anything but i know SRS(i think thats the name of the company) makes a nice "diamond style" mesh-like grille for the tahoes, not sure if they have a similar one for the KONS but if they do, that would look sweet if you got it painted black on your truck!

EL_OCHO

Reaction score
Nah, goto go with something different, than a wanna be denali, something that is you, too many of those out there. Just my .02 cents.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was suggesting the mesh style, but no GMC badge. I also like the look of the oem denali projectors and the design of the bumper, just keep it simple and clean and I'm sure it will look ill.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I just refinanced that bitch and I'm getting a tune next week. Got some components and another amp and I might buy some longtubes next week, I love these trucks and can't see myself driving a new one when I like the denali so much :D

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I just refinanced that bitch and I'm getting a tune next week. Got some components and another amp and I might buy some longtubes next week, I love these trucks and can't see myself driving a new one when I like the denali so much :D

Nice to see you not sellin the truck boost!