Halo's w/ hid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigsexy408

Reaction score
i want some super bright blue hid's what do you guys recommend. whos got the best prices/product and what should i buy (part numbers) thanks in advance

NightOwl

Reaction score
HIDs

What is street legal for HID's installments? I see those D1R bulbs on DDM site and or kits, but with a factory light housing will the installment be legal???
55w in low and 35 in fogs, but will i need a reflective housing.:confused:

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine no problems at all fast shipping I got one set straight from them and one from RT used work great for me

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Does VVME warranty the ballasts at all?

Edit: Nevermind - found it on their website. Only a 14 month warranty...kinda odd but hey if it works, thats cool.

Last edited:

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which would be better, those or the DDM site ones? "legality aside" which is best bang for the buck and throws good light. I've been flying in circles wondering which investment is best. 2005 tahoe with stock housing.

its my understanding you would get the best light output with the ones from brightheadlights because the housing is made for the hids, whereas with the ones from ddm, you would just be putting good hids in stock housing, which of course, is made for halogens, not hids

and i think that with the right housing and hids put together, like from brightheadlights, you get the correct beam pattern, the most light output possible, and none of the glare to bother other drivers

but thats only my understanding

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered mine on the 18th and already have a tracking number

Location Date Local Time Description
CERRITOS
CA, US 02/24/2009 3:11 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, heres my confirmation

This email confirms that you have authorized a payment to Apexcone ([email protected]) for $74.44 USD using PayPal.

heres my ups

Type: Package
Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 02/27/2009
Shipped To: TARENTUM, PA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 02/23/2009
Service: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
CERRITOS,
CA, US 02/24/2009 3:11 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CERRITOS,
CA, US 02/23/2009 10:25 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN