Havnt heard from me in a while huh??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought some rims off a guy on here named 2000limited, he sold me his limited tahoe rims the 16s. I personally love the way lowered trucks look with OEM rims or something, im not a big fan into getting chrome 50 inchers lol.. even tho thats no possible.. im going lower my truck a little more later on, but i thikn the 16s will give it a little more... speaking of bigger rims, how do i go about my speedo and it being changed?? thanks

i bet you got those rims cheap!!!! hey everybody hows it going! i just wanna say that adam is a great guy to deal with. and he has a very nice tahoe. and i don't know if everybody has seen his video from this tahoe.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SujFNBFhQBo this tahoe has come a long way. well i just wanna say to who ever runs this site or moderator. we should have a tahoe or gmc of the month for different years. and it we all should vote and the top tahoe or gmc should be on each section for at least three months. and then so on.. adam you got my vote...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bet you got those rims cheap!!!! hey everybody hows it going! i just wanna say that adam is a great guy to deal with. and he has a very nice tahoe. and i don't know if everybody has seen his video from this tahoe.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SujFNBFhQBo this tahoe has come a long way. well i just wanna say to who ever runs this site or moderator. we should have a tahoe or gmc of the month for different years. and it we all should vote and the top tahoe or gmc should be on each section for at least three months. and then so on.. adam you got my vote...

Damnn man, your really something.. I appreciate what you said up here and the amazing deal on the wheels. Hey guys, 2000limited or aka Jose, is someone everyone should deal with. Hes got quite a sense of humor and has had some amazing rides (PM him asking about his silverados he had), they all looked sick... Once again, appreciate everything... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tahoeman960208

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a black pinstripe down the side would look good, i like how you cant really see the seam from the body kit, looks just like part of the truck. Make sure you post some more pics of it

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:drool:drool:

taurus1911

Reaction score
where you live is it illegal to tint your front windows? it would look badass blacked out, with 5% and a brow across the windsheild

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels look great! You also have the satisfaction of having one of the most difficult to find wheels for your vehicle. Great upgrade!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 2000limited for hooking me up with the rims. they are sweeeet

Yea its illegal for front tinted windows, im still going to do it eventually, but you cant for some reason have tinted windows if you go to Wyotech, I guess its a safety hazard, And i have to put my exhaust back on too : ( your not alowd to have loud exhausts,,, damnit

Treepete- haha i wish, maybe later.. But the only thing i dont like about bags is the huge tank, the compressor, that sound when they hit switches drive me nuts. Id rather just give it a couple more inches but reallllly go all out on buying the nicest lowering kits and shocks u can get out there.. like i still want to make it ride like how it did factory u know.. bags would be intesnse.. like choppin the floor out in the rear taking the body off.. ahh well see well see..

Jsn- thanks alot for the comment.. yea its funny bcuz all of my buddies are like wtf? these arnt new and everything. and i told them all to try and go out to find a set of these rims. its impossible now a days. but i realllly love them and i think it makes my truck look even alittle bit lower now..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN! if you ever want to sell it.... seriously.

those rims would look F$*(^#% sick with an orange/black pin stripe... (vinyl or paint, could always pull the vinyl since you wouldn't want to paint those bitchin wheels)

everytime i see your ride it makes me want to clean out the new garage and start building another one.

keep up the good work! any other big plans for it in the near future?

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea its illegal for front tinted windows, im still going to do it eventually, but you cant for some reason have tinted windows if you go to Wyotech, I guess its a safety hazard, And i have to put my exhaust back on too : ( your not alowd to have loud exhausts,,, dammit

DON'T DO IT! WYOTECH ISN'T THAT GREAT!!!!! I graduated form the Sacramento ca campus, and a light duty diesel tech and i learned more in the field then at the school, what classes do you want to take?! idk think about it 25k for 9months of school ugh THINK ABOUT IT i wish i didn't go and just went straight to work.... just my 2 cents..... pluss it looks like u already kno alot about cars and customization and wyotech mostly teaches basic mechanic knowledge u will most likely relearn the stuff u already kno!

Oh and btw HELLA NICE HOE! black out the rims!!!!! and go bigger 22"S and airbags!!! LOL

btw we didnt have rules on tint and exhaust when i went to wyotech i had murdered out windows and straight pipes with a ls1, what campus are u applying for?!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys
Clean95- im taking upholstery and trim/audio , auto collision and business... Im also going to the one in Pa, Blairsville. yea i know all this stuff already, but going to college is just going to get me up on the scale faster. Employers are going to hire higher class people. But idk its just for going and learning some tricks and stuff.. My brother went there and learned a ton of sh*t, so im going... yea idk about the windows and stuff. i heard there was restrictions.. im gunna double check that, bcuz im bout to go get em tinted then asap

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question sasquatch094, how does your school have any authority to dictate how you modify your vehicle?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question sasquatch094, how does your school have any authority to dictate how you modify your vehicle?

Well i guess Wyotech had some certain vehicle mod prohibited. They said the windows for safety reasons, and exhaust- i have no idea why not. They do have school from i think 7 to 2 in the morning, so they probably dont want the ppl who live there freak out over noises.. but yea its BS..

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, college campuses are private property. They have all the authority in the world to decide who/what they will allow on their property and what they won't.

I have a question for you sas-man. Seeing as how you are an experienced painter, could you give me some advice on what the best method to paint my truck would be? I want to paint the whole thing a nice, high quality, smooth flat black, but leaving some of the chrome intact (keeping the chrome bumpers, probably the chrome side trim, and the grill will have chrome billet).